ST PAUL’S CLUB offers a great place for professional and business people to meet with colleagues and clients as well as somewhere to relax and enjoy a coffee, snack, drink from the well stock bar or sumptuous breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Instead of noisy, impersonal meetings in a coffee bar or hotel reception there is the chance to meet in the comfort, stylish and convivial atmosphere of one of the oldest clubs in Birmingham.
However, there is nothing old fashioned about the facilities that enable members to meet and work. Along with the relaxed atmosphere of our Exclusive Members Lounge, there are a variety of rooms available for everything from private meetings, to presentations, conferences and workshops. Of course wi-fi and plentiful free secure parking are part of the Members benefits
ST PAUL’S CLUB is an ideal opportunity for professional people who work in the City or from home and are seeking an oasis within a short distance of the hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre.
- Exclusive St Paul’s Club Members Lounge
- Social membership of Edgbaston Golf Club
- Reciprocal memberships to clubs in many of Britain finest members clubs
- Preferential booking use of the club for personal or business activities
- Golf society members enjoy some of the West Midlands finest courses
- Reduced rates on the Business Club Lunches
- 20% discount at the Edgbaston Park Hotel
There is an annual subscription of £200.00 for membership (£50 for Junior members under 30).
We also run several golf events throughout the year, see details here.